Samstag, 13. Februar 2010

Objects of desire: Cavallini

I've spent ages recently looking for this calendar by Cavallini&Co:
 
It's called Flora and Fauna and it's sold out EVERYWHERE in the world but some shop in Florida that hasn't answered my request yet. The German distributors aren't worth mentioning, it took them more than a week to process my order and in the end all the calendars I ordered were suddenly "not available" (though listed on their webpage).
Any hints/advice on Cavallini calendars are welcome here. You may even stop lurking! 
I wonder why a company producing such wonders doesn't care enough to get itself decent distributors. I guess the calendar's gone now. Can't imagine finding it offline anywhere in Germany although I did come across this set of cards which was mercilessly purchased the moment I saw it:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen