Donnerstag, 1. April 2010

Wallpaper decisions

Dear non-exis, never mind this post. I'm a bit insomniac and have nothing better to do than choosing wallpaper. I'm planning a huge closet with sliding doors. Huge means 3,80 m huge.
My guess is: neutral, duck egg to grey combined with white, calm, bigger pattern.
Let's check out Tapetenagentur!




































I guess, this is my all-time-favorite.

















Might purchase the first one for smaller projects, though.
All images - Tapetenagentur.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Dear Frau Mayer, I like your first Tapete, the blue and white design.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My dear Gina, I like it, too, a lot! But the last one reminds me of a snowy forest... And - the closet's gonna be 3,80 high. That's a bit too much for such a small pattern, I' m afraid. I think I'll buy the first wallpaper for the insides of that Küchenbuffet, what do you think? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dear Frau Mayer, Great idea, perfect for the new kitchenbuffet. Hope we get to see once everything is in place and you are in your new diggs.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Just found your blog, very nice! I'll be back!
    Please visit mine.

    AntwortenLöschen