Samstag, 4. September 2010

Ideas to steal from the current House Doctor catalog and a weak vital sign from Fr. Mayer
















Who doesn't love some House Doctor? Well, their catalog is a constant source on inspiration. And pinecones. And mushrooms. You know, I'm a total sucker for a mushroom, so if you want to attract a bunch of drooling Frau Mayers, just place a mushroom in your product and wait. Well, let's see what's in this one...
  • Long candles, tied together with a bow. 
  • Europallets on castors, covered with glass (go for it?) 
  • Simple candles in a glass with beautiful labels/papers on them
  • Pinecone garlands (totally easy! Gotta make one!) and pinecone wreaths (not easy at all. Need one anyway)
  • Mushroom baubles (again! Gotta have my load of custom-made mushrooms soon :) 
A while ago I purchased a fireplace. A fake fireplace. Basically, it's just a frame. If the Ebay God agrees to be nice to me, I might even receive it soon. I'm prepared to trade it for my flu which is the second flu this month which makes me kind of sad because the weather's so good and we've been planning an active fleamarket (Us! Loading the car with all the .... and selling it for a bunch of money) for ages. I'm so sick of being sick but at least I have a couple of minutes to look at beautifully arranged pinecones and mushrooms now. And clean up the mess in my room. And order those frames. And prepare for the good times when I can go back to work and function normally, without being hit by some sly little virus.
Images: House Doctor

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen