Sonntag, 30. August 2009

Motivation issues

As my motivation was slightly damaged this last Friday, I needed some emergency help...
A short visit to Ikea to find out they DO have Vika Artur trestles in white!


































I'm going to add a very simple plain white top (or hope that I'll find something that looks a bit more vintage).
Love the wall colour, too. However, there's too much IKEA for my taste.

Found the pics here (be sure to check out this page if you're ikeaized, too)  - ikeafans.com. Tons of pictures!

And: I've finally done that! Got a 1-year-Living etc-subscription. The only fly in the ointment is that to keep the costs at bay, I'll have it delivered to my London-based best friend and collect them next year - the earliest I'll make it to England.

Pictures: ikeafans.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen