Montag, 7. September 2009

Longing for mushrooms....

It's already fall, isn't it? I guess this is why this little voice in my head keeps telling me "All you need is a mushroom!"

Just look at these beauties!

















And there are more of them - this time in real people's places!






















This one decided to move in at Holly Becker's place























And this one belongs to Nadine at the wonderful  Herz-allerliebst blog.

Needless to say, I filled my working breaks with mushroom search. Nothing. The only possibility is to order all six of them from Denmark which is still a bit too pricey.

Well, this is one of the moments where I'd really need all those non-existenst readers with their helpful hints.
Will report more on the mushroom hunt later this month. Take care, no matter if you have your mushroom or not.

Images: Decor8, Herzallerliebst, Maileg

2 Kommentare:

  1. oh for christ's sake.you really want these things don't you? send me your address and I'll post you one. you need a mushroom. now. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. He he he, I do seem a bit obsessed, don't I? Wrote u a message on FB :)

    AntwortenLöschen