The only thing I'm wishing for right now is freedom... However, you can't really purchase that so let's get down to all thing material. There's a fabulous giveaway going on right now and I'd be stupid not to take part!
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
More free time, better organizing skills. These two only work together, I guess.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
A peaceful, plentiful breakfast, I guess. Yeah, and sleeping in.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A completely decadent convertible. A black VW Eos, preferrably.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
By sleeping in, obviosuly. You can't spend anything when you're asleep.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
None. But I do enjoy Scrabble now that I'm all grown up.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
None as well. It's time to make my own traditions. From now on, I shall get a new convertible every Xmas!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Thailand, obviously. Nothing beats massage 5 times a day!
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
And a bit of dancing, too.
Yohoo, let's hope it works out!