Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012

I heart Mondays. What!?

Monday is my new favorite day of the week.
I get to stay at home and do whatever I please (like my tax report. Oh yes. Delight!)

Besides working a lot (again!), I actually took some steps in the right direction and signed up for a real photography course. Too bad it's already full and the waiting list was as far as I got. We'll see how it goes.

There'll be another one, of course. For sure. Good news is that the wine and cheese seminar we're looking forward to SO much had a couple of free spots. Oh yes. Bring in the wine. I mean, the cheese, of course.

Also, to celebrate my new Monday love, I've just registered at Solebich
Heard lots of good stuff about this site. Who knows what it'll bring? Fame? Cake? Whatever.

The picture below should 1) remind me of Lisbon beauties and 2) illustrate me wanting to get on the course list and absorb all the photography knowledge available (too bad I don't have any decent camera any more).