Sonntag, 14. März 2010

Vintage globes and other highs

Good news, dear non-existent readers! Frau Mayer is alive AND she went fleamarketing again.
And this is what The God of the Fleas had in store for her today:
The vintage globe in this picture (made in Denmark in 1980, obviously for Germany as everything on it is in German) says: Why do you dare take pictures of me that don't transfer a 1/10000 of my beauty?
Frau Mayer says: No one's gonna care cause all of them gonna be DAMN jealous!

So, just let it flow, my dear non-existent friends and I won't tell you the beauty cost 9 Euros!
I am SO looking forward to the fleamarketing season! Something's telling me it's gonna be one of the best ones in my entire life!



 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Dear Fray Mayer, welcome back. You are like my little snowdrops, hiding under the snow, waiting for the sun to come out.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey, Gina!
    Nah, I was kinda busy with my exams and LOADS of important stuff that needed to be take care of so I was kinda passive.
    It will change really really really soon!
    I promise :)
    Your spring flower,
    Frau Mayer

    AntwortenLöschen